Step Up Single Leg Balance with Bicep Curl using DumbbellsThis is an advanced exercise. This exercise combines a step up with a bicep curl.
· Place a box or bench in front of you.
· Place a dumbbell in each hand with palms facing up.
· Keep your back straight, your shoulders back and your abs drawn in.
· With one leg, step up on to the box and raise your other leg up (as if taking another step).
· At the top of the step, curl your arms up by bringing your biceps towards your shoulders.
· Return to the starting position and switch legs.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine