This is an exercise for chest strengthening but also strengthens ones core, shoulders, biceps and triceps.
· Arrange the ball so that as you begin the exercise, one hand on the Bosu ball and the other on the floor.
· Place the ball flat side down on the floor.
· Kneel on the floor with your arms fully extended on the dome, and body straight.
· Keeping your abs drawn in and your body straight, lower your chest to the ball.
· Pause for a moment and then return to starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine