· Set the height of the barbell to shoulder height.
· Place your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart with your knees and toes pointed slightly outward.
· Drawing your abs in descend slowly by bending at the knees and hips as if you are sitting down (squatting).
· Lower yourself as far as you can control without letting your body shift over your toes (this will cause you to loose balance).
· Pause in the downward squatting position and slowly return upright to the starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine