You’ve purchased Gym Hero Pro and wonder how to get your workouts over to pro from the free app? The solution is easy:
Sign in with the same username in both apps.
Then, the following data will sync between all devices where you are logged in with your username:
- your exercise library (including muscle group assignment)
- your workouts
- workout routines you have purchased
- your progress in workout routines
- your preferences
- your statistics
The following will not sync:
- your progress pics
Since almost nobody seems to be taking progress pics in the app, though, we didn’t get around to implementing a picture sync feature yet (the workaround is to just save them in your phone’s photo library).
Something’s not syncing to the pro app? Please try these steps:
- Make sure you’re signed in in the free app (top right icon on the start screen)
- Make sure you’re signed in with the same username in the pro app
- Open the free app, go to upgrades and tap Restore purchases. I know it sounds weird to do this in the free app, but this is correct.
- Still in the free app, go to settings and tap sync.
- Open the pro app, go to settings and tap sync.
- Your stuff (see above) has synced
If this still doesn’t solve your problems, please drop us a note here and we’ll figure it out together!