Stability Ball Abdominal CrunchThis crunch uses a Stability Ball. The ball allows you a better range of movement because it adapts better to your spine.
· Sit on top of an exercise or stability ball with your feet placed firmly on the floor for support.
· Position yourself so that your lower back is centered on the middle of the ball.
· Lie back and bring your hands across your chest, or on either side of your head (over your ears).
· Raise your head, chest and shoulders up crunching your abs as you sit upright.
· Pause for a moment and then lower yourself to the starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine