Bicep Curl with Deadlift with Barbell· Grasp an EZ Curl or barbell with palms facing up.
· Standing with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent, draw your abs in.
· Extend your arms so the bar rests in front of your thighs.
· Bending at the waist, bring the bar down to just above the floor.
· As you return to a standing position, bring the bar up and curl your arms bringing your forearms to your biceps.
· Return the starting position and repeat.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine