Forward Lunge with Bicep Curl using Dumbbell· Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing up.
· Stand with your feet together, your back straight and your abs drawn in.
· Allow your arms to extend down fully to the sides of your body.
· While keeping your body straight, take a step forward then bend your waist and your knee into a lunge.
· Be careful not to let your back knee drop to the floor.
· As you go into the lunge, curl your arms up towards your shoulders, contracting your biceps.
· Return to starting position and switch legs.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine