Prone Incline Biceps Curl with DumbbellThis exercise uses an incline bench to change your body’s position as you perform bicep curls. The movement is very similar to a Preacher Curl.
· Adjust an incline bench to a 45 degree angle.
· Grasp dumbbells in each hand and lean face down against the bench, with your feet resting on the floor for support.
· Allow your arms to hang down at your sides.
· Keeping your elbow straight, raise the dumbbells up towards your head, contracting your biceps.
· In a controlled manner, lower the weight and repeat.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine