Standing One Arm Curl Over Incline Bench with DumbbellThis exercise is a great alternative to the Preacher Curl.
· Stand in front of an incline bench so your arm is resting on the top of the angled portion of the bench.
· Grasp a dumbbell in your hand with palms facing up.
· Rest your arm against the back bench and extend it fully down.
· Keeping your arm on the bench at all times, curl the dumbbell up towards your head.
· Pause for a moment and then lower the dumbbell back to starting position.
· Switch arms and repeat.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine