Push Ups Close and Wide Hand Versions· For a Close Grip Push Up lay face down on the floor, or a mat, with your feet together curled slightly so you rise on the ball of your feet.
· Place you hands close together so your thumbs and index fingers form a triangle on the floor.
· Draw your abs in and inhale as you raise your body up till your arms are straight.
· Keep your head and neck level with your body (don’t look up or down) and don’t allow your back to rise or fall.
· Exhale out as you lower your body back to the ground.
· For a Wide Grip Push Up move your hands out to a position slightly wider than your shoulders.
Download Gym Hero to start this plan