Smith Machine Rear Deltoid RowThis is an exercise for rear deltoid,shoulder, biceps and back strengthening.
· Set the bar to the lowest setting.
· Place your feet shoulder width apart with a slight bend in the knees.
· Bend at the waist while keeping your back straight and chest parallel to the floor.
· Grasp the bar slightly wider than your shoulders with an overhand grasp and your arms straight with a slight bend in the elbows.
· Raise the bar with a controlled motion to the lower part of your chest by bending and elevating your elbows.
· Hold for a moment and then lower to the starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine