· Place a barbell on a rack at chest height.
· Lift the barbell of of the rack and onto your shoulders, gripping the bar slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
· Stand with your feet approximately 8 inches apart with your toes pointing forward.
· Slowly take a step backward with your right leg.
· Keeping your abs drawn in and your upper body straight, lower your body until your left knee is almost on the ground. You may choose to place a mat or towel under your knee.
· Hold for a moment and then return to starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine