· Adjust the bar to a low setting just above your ankles.
· Stand with the bar on the floor just behind your legs, with your feet shoulder width apart and your toes pointing forward.
· With your feet firmly placed on the floor reach down and grasp the bar from behind, with an overhand grip.
· Lift the bar by extending your hips and knees, taking care not to lock your knees.
· Lower yourself (squat) down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
· Slowly raise yourself up to starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start this plan