· Grasp a dumbbell in each hand.
· Stand with feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart with your knees and toes pointed slightly outward.
· Drawing your abs in descend slowly by bending at the knees and hips as if you are sitting down (squatting).
· Lower yourself as far as you can control without letting your body shift towards your toes (this will cause you to loose balance).
· Pause in the downward position and slowly return upright to the starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine