Wide Stance Squat with BarbellThis version of the squat uses a wider stance to isolate the inner thigh.
· Lifting a barbell off of a weight rack, position it on your shoulders.
· Stand with your feet wider than shoulder width apart (about 30 inches apart) with your toes pointing out.
· Drawing your abs in descend slowly by bending at the knees and hips as if you are sitting down (squatting).
· Lower yourself as far as you can control without letting your body shift towards your toes (this will cause you to loose balance).
· Pause in the downward position and slowly return upright to the starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine