· Lift a barbell off of a weight rack and place across your chest. Hold the barbell with your arms crossed.
· Place your feet slightly wider than shoulder width apart with your knees and toes pointed slightly outward.
· Drawing your abs in, descend slowly by bending at the knees and hips as if you are sitting down (squatting).
· Lower yourself as far as you can control without letting your body shift towards your toes (this will cause you to loose balance).
· Pause in the downward position and slowly return upright to the starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine