· Grasp dumbbells in each hand with a pronated grip (palms facing back wards, your shoulder rotated forward.
· Stand upright with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent, contract your abdominals.
· Slowly lift your arms up so elbows are bent and parallel with the floor while you squeeze your shoulders together.
· then rotate your arms, bringing the dumbbells forward so that they are now above your shoulder and in line with your elbows.
· In a controlled manner lower your arms and return to the starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine