Lying One Arm Rear Lateral RaiseThis is an exercise for shoulder strengthening.
· Lay face down on a flat bench high enough for your arms to hang down to the floor.
· Place a dumbbell at your side.
· Your other hand not grasping the dumbbell can be on the floor stabilising your movements.
· Grasp the dumbbell in your hand and raise your upper arm to shoulder height.
· Keep your arm straight and perpendicular to your chest with a slight bend in the elbow.
· In a slow controlled manner lower your arm to starting position.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine