Single Arm Pronated Triceps Extension with DumbbellThis is an advanced exercise to isolate and work the tricep muscles.
· Lie flat in a bench with your head at one end and your feet placed firmly on the floor.
· Grasp a dumbbell in one hand and raise it to a position above your chest, with your palm facing your feet.
· Place your free hand under the shoulder to support your other arm.
· Slowly lower the weight moving only your forearm and elbow towards and away from your chest.
· Repeat with your other arm.
Download Gym Hero to start this plan