· Start by either placing a barbell across your upper back or by grasping a dumbbell in each hand.
· Stand with your feet about 8 inches apart, toes facing forward.
· Take a lunge forward keeping your abs drawn in and your upper body straight.
· Slowly lower one knee down as if kneeling while keeping your other knee bent at a 90 degree angle, do not let your knee touch the ground.
· Lower your body to just above the floor and hold for a moment before pushing off with the back foot.
· Step through and repeat the exercise with the other leg.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine