· Sit on a flat bench, feet point forward with your abs drawn in.
· Grasp a dumbbell in each hand with your palm facing towards your body
· Bend your elbows to 90 degrees and raise both your arms to the starting point in line with your shoulders.
· With a steady controlled motion raise your arms up while straightening your elbows while rotating your forearms so that your palms now face away from your body.
· Bring the dumbbells closer together but do not fully extend your elbows.
· With a controlled motion lower the dumbbells to the starting position at your shoulders.
Download Gym Hero to start a routine